Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, August 31, 2020

New Offerings

 Good afternoon friends!

Where did August go?  It was a busy month for us as well as another Hot one.  I'm kinda looking forward to the cooler Fall weather, and have been in the mood for decorating for Fall.  I've only managed to get a few items out so far, as the garden produce has kept me busy canning and freezing.

I just finished these two adorable pumpkin fellas, which are now available on my Facebook page.  Working on many more Fall goodies as well.



 

Hope you are all happy and healthy.

Happy Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973