Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Plugging along....

 Good afternoon friends.

Hope this post finds you happy and healthy.

While it has been rather warm the last couple of days, the signs of Fall are all around.  Leaves are changing on a few trees, the garden is winding down (thank goodness), the squirrels are busy gathering walnuts from our many trees and children are heading back to school this week.

Our grandchildren, however, are not.  Their parents have opted to keep them home and home school them for the time being.  With such uncertainly still looming regarding Covid, I, for one, am thankful they will not be exposed to things.

The garden produce has kept me very busy lately.  I have a pot full of Salsa ingredients....tomatoes, onions, hot peppers and corn just waiting to be canned tonight.  I desperately needed to sit down, so I thought I would jot you all a note while these old legs rested.

This time of year also reminds me, and many, of that fateful day...the Anniversary of 9-11 is Friday.  How I wish our country was united like it was in the days following that tragic time.  There is such division right now, it is discouraging.  

I'll leave you with a few pics I've taken lately, and hope that you will comment and say Hello!




 





2 comments:

  1. Happy September Wendy! Such happy photos....thank you for sharing your joy. It is difficult to look at the world and feel much hope anymore, so I guess we must savor it when and how we find it. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, I’ve been following your blog for a long time. I saw your Old Crow & realized you are Wendy from the Cheri group. Then I see you are from Phelps. I lived in Macedon for a long time. Too bad we didn’t know each other then. We could have stitched together. Small world! Candee Abraham

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973