Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

My Spring Swap from Amy!

Hello all!

Hope you are having a great day.
I'd love to show you the swap goodies I received from Amy.  She was my partner for the recent Spring swap she held on her blog, Bumblebee Lane Cottage.


Amy sent me a lovely woolie star, a cute bunny, who is now sitting on my mantel with my other spring bunnies.  She sent me some yummy smelling soap...well...I assume it smells really good, but I've had a bad cold all week and my smeller is out of order!  She also sent along some cute bug candies - they are adorable...never seen anything like them...and some wax melt beads.   But the piece I like the most is this adorable mouse pin cushion!

Isn't this simply adorable!  I love the added touch that the doily makes.  I'm so in love with this guy!


THANK YOU SO MUCH AMY!

I'm so glad we've been blogging friends all these years.
 
I ALWAYS ENJOY OUR SWAPS!


3 comments:

  1. All adorable gifts. The swap was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it brightened your day! Feel better! I always love sharing with you!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Amy both sent some adorable swap gifts. The swap was so much fun, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973