Good morning everyone.
I know I'm a day late in posting about my newest swap...so sorry about that. I had a sick hubby yesterday, in addition to watching our grand-daughter, so it made for a very busy day.
The bunnies, chicks and eggs are gone for another year, and I'm looking towards Summer! Summer is full of bbqs, picnics, vacations and Americana celebrations! From Memorial Day, when we honor all those who served our country; to July 4th, when all the country celebrates the birth of our nation. Everyone loves Summer!
I've had several requests for another Pin Keep Swap. We've done many other themes, including Christmas and Fall, but I don't believe we have done Americana, so that is what the theme will be this year.
Here's what you need to know to sign up!
Here's a few simple rules:
1. You must be a follower of my blog and have an active blog yourself.
2. Your pin keep must be at least 6" high and mounted on something (a jar lid, candlestick, spring, etc..use your imagination.)
3. It must be handmade by you.
4. It must have an Americana theme.
5. Sign-ups will last for two weeks and end on the 14th of April. I will provide your partner's information to you on the 15th. You must contact your partner within a day to introduce yourself.
6. Please email me the following information right after you sign up, so you don't forget.
* Your name, email and mailing address, blog and/or FB page
*Any likes, dislikes, allergies, your style (prim, cottage, farmhouse)
*Willing to ship to Canada should the need arise?
7. You will have one month to complete your project. Pin keeps must be mailed to your partner by May 15th.
8. You must make a post showing the pin keep you received and thanking your partner.
9. The swap is for one pin keep as described above, however you may include other goodies if you wish, but it is not necessary or required.
The rules are simple, so please do follow them, so that everyone will receive something similar to what they have given.
Let's make this the best swap yet.
Sign-ups Start NOW!!!
Email me at RWPrimcrafts@aol.com
Have a blessed day!