Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, April 1, 2016

My Spring Swap Goodies from Amy

I was finally able to join again in one of Amy's swaps!  My partner was Amy herself, and I was certainly glad of that!  Look at all the wonderfully Spring goodies she sent me!

A huge box came, and I was soon to learn why....as I opened it up, this big bunny jumped out!
She's 36" long from head to toe and so full of details!  Isn't she the sweetest!!!?? Her sweet pink bloomers and lovely lace trimmed dress make her so spring-y!
Amy also included some other wonderful goodies....
A pretty paper bird and a beautiful hanging sheep!

A wonderfully woolie project with lots of lovely wool inside...more than enough to add some to my stash after creating the project;  a sweet Pink Lemonade cupcake kit - so cute and the grand-kiddos will think it is fun I am sure;  a pretty card and some yummy smelling lemon tarts.
She also made a lovely hanging egg and sweet calico birdie.  I hung them on my tree, along with the pretty ribbons she used to tie up my goodies. 
Thank you so much Amy!  
I love all my goodies!


Sign-ups have just started for my


AMERICANA PIN KEEP SWAP!


Click on the link in the upper right column of my blog to find out all about it and join in the fun!

Have a blessed weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, oh I love that bunny, she is prim perfect. Wonderful swap goodies from sweet Amy. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we got to swap. Enjoy your goodies!~♥Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute, I love that bunny! What a great package of goodies you received. Everything is wonderful. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, wonderful swap goodies from Amy, love everything. I miss swapping, just don't have time right now. Your pinkeep swap sounds like lots of fun. Wishing you a beautiful Spring, hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got to join in a swap again! Looks like it paid off! Great treasures from Amy!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! I was lucky to get Amy in her Christmas Swap. Isn't she so darned generous?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy sent wonderful items, as always. 'Love that rabbit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973