Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, June 6, 2022

Beatrice Bee is ready for adoption!

 I just finished this sweet gal, and she is ready for adoption!  Shoot me an email if you are interested in adopting her!  All the details are in the caption below.

Sweet Beatrice the Bee is ready for adoption! She is made of painted and stained muslin and firmly attached to a wooden base. Her skirt is a black and tan homespun, her wings are tulle. Around her neck I have fashioned a HONEY necklace. She carries a sunflower and a wee jar of 'honey'. Her face is needle-sculpted and her eyes are beads. Her arms are crafted of chenille stems and she has sturdy black wire antennae. She is sweet as honey and ready to brighten your Summertime decor. Beatrice measures 14" tall NOT including her antennae.
Priced at $34 plus shipping.







1 comment:

  1. She's BEEautiful Wendy! ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973