Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Time flies...

Wow! Where has June gone.  We have been very busy outside this month...planting and mowing and weeding. We have tried to take some time to enjoy life too, spending time on the boat fishing and loving the lake. 
Little Nicholas was baptized, although most of the family was unable to attend because of corona virus restrictions. 
This is our month in pictures .....
Grammy (me) holding Nicholas
Todd, Drew, Joey, Peter, Nicholas and Maria - a sweet family
Sunset on the lake
Peter and Joey
Todd and Nicholas
Sleepover, campfire and s'mores with the older boys
My heart is so full....love these kiddos so much.  Peter, Joey, Allie and Elena
Peter loves his new brother
Sunset on Sunday evening with the lake in view also.  This was taken coming home from our oldest son's home
Allie practicing up on her big sister skills....so she is ready for her new brother come November.
   Hope you are all healthy and safe. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Such precious family; such precious family! So glad you're enjoying your summer and your loved littles. Good to see a post from you pop up....and glad you're sticking with blogging. More than ever, it is becoming a refuge for me. Stay well my friend ~ Robin ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973