Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, March 2, 2020

Time MARCHes on!

Good afternoon sweet friends.

I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy.  It's a rather warm day here...in the 50s...after a very frigid weekend.  The birds are tweeting, the geese are returning, and I saw a flock of red-winged blackbirds.  Surely SPRING is on the way.

I've been busy crafting, quilting and finishing up our first batch of maple syrup.  I made this sweet little quilt for a swap in a FB quilting group I am a member of.  I love how it turned out and hope my swap partner is pleased.


Our first batch of maple syrup for this year...more to come


Homemade Rosemary/Olive Oil bread to go with our clam chowder.

Swap quilt front
Back of swap quilt with handmade label as well.
This week I am concentrating on a little birthday shopping for our grand-daughter, and finishing up a kitty quilt she and I started last year.  I want to surprise her with the completed quilt on her birthday.

Off and running.......
Have a blessed week.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Wendy.... Long time, no chat.... I hope you remember me. Wonderful eye candy here. Your swap partner will be thrilled with your little quilt...how couldn't she be.... And that bread looks AHHHmazing!!! Hope all has been well... Smile & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973