Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Fall Offerings

Good morning all.

Whew..another month has just flown by.  I've been busy working on a large order for a shop in Texas, as well as power washing and painting our porches.  We are planning to have the house sided in a couple weeks, so I wanted to get the detail painting all done before they began the siding.  The weather is nice today, but tomorrow we are expecting a big cool down, so I will be painting like mad this afternoon after a follow-up doctor's appointment for the surgery I had in September.  I have been healing well and have my old energy back, so it seems that everything is back to normal.

I have a few Fall offerings left in my Etsy shop, as well as some new Santas, so if you are are interested in any of them, you can email me at RWPrimcrafts@aol.com or just hop on over to Etsy (link to the left).





Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973