Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, September 19, 2014

PinKeep Swap sign-ups continue

Gosh, this week has just flown by!  

I have only three prim ladies sign up so far for the

Winter Pin Keep Swap.

However, I know there are others interested, who haven't had a chance to do any blogging since my post.  It's not too late though...just click on the picture below to find out all about it.
This is a quick and easy swap and I'd love to have you join in the fun.
Click Here


1 comment:

  1. It's a very sweet swap and I do love pin cushion..
    I know thus swap for USA friends only and I am in South Africa...
    If you need someone ..and I am far but I love to do it :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973