Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, March 4, 2013

More pin keeps to show off

Good morning Prim Friends!

Saturday I received a couple more pin keeps for the recent swap I hosted.  One package was from my partner, Michelle at Simple Pleasures.  She sent me these sweet little pin keeps, along with a Gooseberry Patch cookbook, flower seeds and sweet chicken card!

Isn't this cute?
Thank you Michelle - I love my pin keeps!  I'm so glad I put a new shelf in my sewing room, because I'm going to display all of my pin keeps from my special friends on it!  

My next package came from Vickie (she doesn't have a blog yet).  She wasn't my partner but generously wanted to send me a pin keep for allowing her to join the fun.  She's such a sweetheart!  This is what I found stashed in my box.
A beautiful little Dresden plate pin keep...This pattern has a special place in my heart, as my grandmother made us a Dresden Plate quilt when we were married.

Vickie also included some tea, gum and notepad.


Thank you so much Vickie - It was so kind of you to include me and I thank you for joining in my swap.  I hope you will consider starting a blog so that we can get to know you more!

Thanks yous and hugs to Michelle and Vickie for their wonderful Pin Keep Packages.

Off to create now!
Enjoy your day.

10 comments:

  1. Afternoon Chickie Pal
    Love you darling pin keeps.
    So cute and sweet.
    What fun.
    Woolie hugs & love
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are both such sweet packages. I love the pin keeps and the cookbook is wonderful, too! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy, the pin keeps are so cute! I didn't really know a lot about pin keeps but after seeing everyone's swap posts, they look like they are a lot of fun to make. They are all so unique! Maybe I will join in next time! Thanks for sharing:)
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet pin keeps! Your shelf will be a nice place to display them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy, oh they are so cute, love the pin keeps.....Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy,
    I'm so glad you enjoyed your pin keeps. I really enjoyed making them and can't wait for next years! I received mine from you as well and love it. It is so cute and unique, I will post on it in a day or so. Thanks again for always hosting such fun swaps!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy,the pinkeeps are adorable.Love them! Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are very cute. Be sure to take a picture when you get them all displayed so we can see them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really starting to LOVE the Pin Keeps and I have YOU to thank for that!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973