Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Bee Happy Swap goodies

I am so late in getting this post out about my Bee Happy swap goodies from Sara over at Salmon Falls Prims.   I feel doubly bad because the package she sent me was full of such great things.  So, without further delay, come see what Sara sent me.
It was difficult to get everything into one picture!  A wonderful wooden flag bunting, that I had admired on her blog. I can't tell you how excited I was to see it in my package!  Oooh..love it!  Recipe cards, an adorable Summer framed stitchery, wooden flower pot and star magnets.  A wonderful 1776 sign and holder.

Yup..there's more! An adorable bee cupboard tuck, Uncle Sam, Prim sheep, potpourri and vintage seed package tuck.

So cute!


Thank you SO much Sara - I can't even begin to express my appreciation for all the wonderful goodies you included in my package.  I'm so glad we were partners.  A big thank you to Amy over at Bumble Bee Lane for hosting the swap.

Speaking of Swaps!  I have sign-ups going on now through the 15th for my Christmas in July Swap.  This one is sure to be a lot of fun and I have some great swappers signed up already!  Don't miss out...head on over to my swap post to learn all about it!


My Etsy shop has reopened after a two week hiatus.  I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped on my little vacation from orders, but I am well on my way to completing my guest room makeover.  Found the perfect fabric for the curtains yesterday and a cute lamp too.  Hoping to be all done at the end of this week.  The walls were in a bit worse shape than I had hoped after peeling the wallpaper off, so the prep is taking a bit more time.  
In between working inside, the Mister and I are still putting in garden beds, I am edging long neglected borders and planting up a storm! Hope to have some pics soon.

Off to get busy now ladies.  Have a lovely and blessed day!


Have a blessed day everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh was that ever a package full of fabulous! Wow!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Uncle Sam and America sign! All lovely items!
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving that banner too.Wonderful goodies from Sara.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. THe banner is awesome! Actually everything is really cute and so special!
    You are a busy woman. Have a great week!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful swap goodies, Wendy. Sara is very talented. Love her work. Enjoy your day!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy: OM Goodness. Sara was sooo good to you. Your swap prezzies are amazing. I especially love the bunting and the Uncle Sammy. (Americana is my personal favorite.) Enjoy, sweet friend. Can't wait to see pics of your gardens.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy, wow!!!!what wonderful swap goodies from Sara,love them all. The summer stichery is so sweet, you were spoiled, so much fun these swaps. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice group of goodies you got from Sara. Can't wait to see your redo too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All such wonderful goodies you got from Sara ~ Enjoy!!!
    Sounds like you've been a very busy gal ~ looking forward to your guest room redo and your beautiful flower gardens!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet goodies from Sara.
    Love them.
    Hugs
    Trace


    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful goodies. I am so happy for you. I hope we get to see some pictures of the room soon:) -Steph-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973