Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow,snow, snow

It's Friday a.m. at 8, and just as soon as I got up this morning, it started to snow again...no more sun from yesterday.  Hopefully it will not do too much, so Drew doesn't have trouble getting home from college and the shoppers aren't kept away from the sale today.  Lots to do this morning, so I had better get moving!  Have a wonderful day peeps.
  I posted a new cookie recipe last night - yummy Linzer tarts.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your show goes well and you sell tons.Praying for Drew to have a safe trip.My cousin is coming home from college today as well he's up close to Salsibury so hopefully the snow holds off till they make it home.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973