Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Ranger Cookies

I discovered this recipe oh so many years ago, when our boys were still young.  We loved it then, and it is still yummy.  I try not to bake as much anymore, with just the hubby and I at home (we don't need the calories!), but when I know the grand kids are coming, I love to whip up a batch of something tasty.

I hope you give these a try!

RANGER COOKIES

1 c butter
2 c brown sugar
1 t vanilla

Cream well til light an fluffy, then add

2 eggs

Beat just until incorporated, then add

2 c wheat flour (you can use white if you wish)
2 c quick cook oatmeal
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
pinch of salt

Mix, then add

2 c Wheaties brand cereal
1 c salted peanuts

You can also had some chocolate chips if you wish.
Enjoy!
 



1 comment:

  1. We have two grown boys (men) now! I discovered this recipe also when they were very young and always was number one favorites, especially an after school treat! Thanks for being my friend in facebook!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973