Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Fall Friendship Swap - corrected post.

Good morning dear friends.

I apologize for any confusion on my swap post.  I attempted to post late last night, but Blogger was  not cooperating, and the text was so small, it was impossible to read.  This morning, I will repost in the hopes that all will come out as it should be.

***************

Is it too early for Fall?  We crafters know we must always be thinking a season ahead.  While I am enjoying the warmer weather, I have begun work on Fall and Christmas items.  For many, myself included, Fall is a glorious time of year.  The crisp air, the colorful leaves, the smells and sights of Fall are always looked on with fondness.

I realize that we are all busy during the Summer, therefore I thought a Fall swap would be best..  Let's have a little fun and get ready for my

FALL FRIENDSHIP SWAP!




As with every swap, there must be a few rules.  If you are interested in participating, please read through the following guidelines carefully.

1.  You must be a faithful follower of my blog.

2.  You must have an active blog - meaning you have posted within the last 30 days.  

3.  For this swap, you must be a Primitive, Farmhouse, Country or Colonial artist.  No cutesy stuff this time around.

4.  This swap package must include a Fall doll.

5.  Your swap package must also include a pumpkin of some kind, along with two other smaller items.  You can always include more goodies.  Most of the gals in my swaps are very generous.

6.  Please give a swap that you would like to receive.  All the gals in my previous swaps give generously and well.  If you don't have the means to do so, I certainly understand, but ask that you wait for one of my smaller swaps, like the pin keep swap.   I know that not everyone can give all the time, but would like to be certain that all the people who join in this swap receive the same quality.

7.  Please do not include Dollar store items in your swap package.

8.  Everyone who participates must make a Thank you post on their blog, including photos of all the goodies they received.  I was once on the short end of a swap, and it was hurtful that, despite all the time and effort I put into making items especially for my partner, they never posted a thank you.  Everyone likes to feel appreciated.  We give because we love to, but the giving is that much sweeter when we know our work is appreciated.  I would also recommend a personal email to your partner in thanks.

9.  Sign ups last until July 14th.  

10.  Packages MUST be mailed by September 1st.

If you agree with these few rules, and would like to participate in the Fall Friendship Swap, please comment below and immediately email to me (RWPrimcrafts@aol.com) the following information:


A.  Name, mailing address, Email and blog link
B.  Tell me if you prefer Fall or Halloween...or a little of both
C.  Let me know your favorite colors, Fall scents and other likes/dislikes
D.  Do you crave a favorite treat?  Chocolate?  Caramels?
E. Many of my swappers have fur-babies....do you have an allergies I should know about?


Because we are getting an early start, sign-ups will last until July 14th.  Please comment and email me your information to me prior to that date.  I will make partner assignments and get that information to you by the 20th.

I hope you will all participate.  Let's renew our blogging friendships!

God bless your day!

7 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about it. I don't have my sewing machines moved here yet, so I can only hand sew, which isn't bad, but I'm a slow sewer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in. Emailing you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy,I would love to participate, but there is just too much going on right now. Swaps are always so much fun!!! Wishing you and your family a beautiful Summer!! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in. Also posted it to me blog post. Looking forward to the fun. Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be included in your swap. Sending you an email.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to also be included. I've not been able for a while for anything due to be my dad caregiver for a while. These re always fun. Prim Blessings .
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973