Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend photo shoot

Good morning all!
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
It's been absolutely beautiful here in Central New York State...warm days with lots of sun.
I took time this weekend to snap a bunch of pictures of the family...and of course, wanted to share some with you.

Allie & Peter enjoying the beautiful Fall day!
Love my family!

Petie - such a happy boy!

I love the way the light is shining on their sweet little heads

Allie contemplates a leaf....

Kizzy - what a great picture :-)

The pumpkin gal I created for Lecia for our recent swap. 

....to be continued tomorrow.....


"How great the goodness You have stored up for those who honor and fear You"
Psalm 31:19

11 comments:

  1. Morning Wendy, beautiful weather and those Grands are to cute, oh my....great pictures, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precious babies. Darling pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wedy, those babies are the cutest, I could just send them a big hug through the computer. I love all your pictures, fall is such a wonderful time of year.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet photos! I love all the touches of fall in them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful family, nothing like kids to put a smile on our face.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very beautiful Family.
    Your grand babes are so beautiful too.
    Love the photos.
    Woolie Fall Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet family photos and Kizzy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable grandchildren! Your kitty is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are adorable grand babes of yours! They look like they are enjoying the beginning of Fall. It's a great time of the year!
    Blessings,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet pictures. Those babies are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful! You have a lot to treasure. The babes are adorable and Kizzy is sweet :)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive


In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973