Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

OFG "Welcome Back Moms" Etsy Celebration!

Hi everyone!  Hope you had a relaxing Labor Day weekend....I know we did!  Many of you have already sent your kiddies off to school...and some start tomorrow...at least they do in central New York.

Our Old Farmhouse Gathering Team on Etsy is having a Welcome Back Mom celebration!  You've worked hard to take care of the children all summer long...now is the time to sit down, relax, grab yourself a cup of coffee and browse the many wonderful shops that the OFG team has!  As a special welcome back to you moms, we have decided to have a sale!  See the picture below to find the special code you can use to save 10% off your purchase in my Etsy shop!  
This sales runs from Sept 9th through Sept 16th....so stop on by Sunday to start your early shopping, or just nab something for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973