Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Musings

Good morning dear friends!

I awoke this morning to cool and rainy weather yet again...looks like the entire week is going to be this way.  Seems that Mother Nature has forgotten it is June!  Mr. Whimzie and I spent much of the weekend putting in garden beds for our veggies.  I realize we are a week or so late for planting here in Central New York, but we spent a lot of time working on the chicken coop and yard and just now are getting to the gardens.  These ole bodies don't move as fast as they did 10 years ago - lol

I have just a couple of reminders for you all. 

First - I'd love to have you join my Christmas in July Swap!  You can find all the information you need to sign up by viewing my Christmas in July swap post !  Sign-ups last until June 15th.



Secondly - Don't forget to sign up for my GIVEAWAY (entries have been slow so your chances of winning are great).  My Memories software is simple to use and I know you will have fun creating with it.  The link for the giveaway is HERE.  Checkout out the links to my FB pages to see some examples of what you can create for your Facebook header....the links are in the post.  You'll win a FREE copy of this software - no strings attached -a $40 value.   It's easy to enter and the contest runs through this Friday, June 8th.


John 14:27
“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

Enjoy your Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973