Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PAFA Spring Celebration Has Begun!

If you haven't heard yet, the gals and I over at the Primitive And Folk Artists Etsy team are holding a

SPRING CELEBRATION 
in our Etsy shops!


You can find many wonderful new items in our Etsy shops.  Just type "SFPAFA" into the search bar on Etsy to discover what we have created for you.

In addition, if you haven't already signed up for the PAFA Spring Forward giveaway, hurry on over to our blog to find out how you can win some great prizes.  Simply click the button below to be taken to the PAFA blog where you can view all the prizes and enter to win!



pafa

1 comment:

  1. Morning Friend
    Congrats to you. I so loved learning new things about you. Thank you too.
    Hugs Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973