I checked the calendar to see when Easter was this year, and it is April 8th. With that in mind, I am starting sign-ups for a swap...which I will call the Bunny Hop Swap! We all like to decorate for the holidays several weeks ahead of time, so I figured if I held sign-ups now, and got the partners matched up by the beginning of February, with a mail out date in the beginning of March...that would give you all time to make a great swap package and enjoy your goodies for a few weeks before Easter. So...if you are interested.....here are the rules:
Bunny Hop Swap
This swap will be for just one item, a BUNNY. You are free to add additional items in your package, but you must include a rabbit, handmade by you, and at least 12" long.
To join the swap, you must follow these rules, which are for the good of everyone:
1. You must be a follower of my blog and I must know you. I have hosted a couple of swaps in the past where some people I didn't know well signed up, but did not follow through. I had to make up for their swap, and I simply don't have the time to do that.
2. If you wish to sign up, please make a comment on this post, and then you must email me (email@example.com) with your name, mailing address, and blog name, if you have one, together with your email address. Please be certain to send me your information...a comment here isn't enough to get you signed up. ( I have already had 3 people sign up who did not send me their information -please don't forget!)
3. You must send your package to your swap partner by March 3rd and you MUST send it with a Delivery Confirmation. I know it costs a little extra, but it will eliminate any doubts that packages have been mailed out.
4. Sign ups will be taken until January 27th. I will then compile all the information, match people up and get your swap partner information to you by Feb. 3rd.
5. This is not a secret swap, and once you receive your partner's name, please contact them to say Hello!
6. Remember, this swap is for one handmade bunny, at least 12" long...additional items can be added to your package, but you must follow those guidelines for the rabbit.
I think that about covers it gals....I hope to get lots of sign-ups for the
Bunny Hop Swap