Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Another great blog to introduce you to!

Good morning all!
I've been hinting at some kind of announcement the last week or so, and today is the day to unveil what we've been cookin' up!

It seems that blogging is catching on like wildfire in our family, and we've decided to start a blog to share all of our tried and true recipes.  We have three families contributing to the blog, so hopefully we'll never run out of yummy recipes to share with you....so....without further delay, may I introduce you to



We've only got a few recipes up so far, but be sure to Meet the Chefs and become acquainted with our unique styles.  I hope you enjoy our new blog and become a follower.  We welcome your comments.

7 comments:

  1. COUNT ME IN FRIEND!
    Hugs Trace
    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy!!!! I can't wait. Always looking for new, exciting recipes:)

    hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idean, looking forward to your new blog. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds wonderful and I wish you all the luck, Char

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, Stopped over at The Crusty Crow and couldn't resist! I'm now a drooling follower. I wish them the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy,

    Going to check out The Crow's Crusty Loaf! Love that name....

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, with a name like that, what's a crow to do but fly on over and follow??! ;o) I'm on my way!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973