Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, November 29, 2021

Life goes on.....

 The last time we visited, I told you of the untimely death of my 47 year old brother....sudden and shocking, and the hurt is still real, but time has a way of marching on.....

Thanksgiving came and went...with an empty place at the table....now Christmas prep is in full swing, and yes, keeping busy does help the pain.

I have been creating and decorating.  I have a few goodies left in my shoppe..and have pictured them below.  Pop on over to take a look.  I wish we were having a good old 12 Days of Christmas blog hop this year, but things are just too crazy, with care giving for my Dad...maybe next year.

Let me know how YOU are doing. I love to hear from you, no matter if it is just a quick HI.

Be blessed, hug your loved ones and stay warm.







5 comments:

  1. Good to see a post pop up from you Wendy.... I have been wondering how you've been. Time does have a way of marching on, doesn't it? Love your Santas...that second one is my very favorite. Not sure what I will get out decor wise again this holiday. But I do miss the blog hops of old. They had a way of drawing me in and finding the spirit I was often struggling to find. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time sure does march on and changes as it goes - so many changes. Keep heart and find peace knowing He is drawing us nearer with each passing day.
    Merry Christmas Dear Whimsey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Wendy. I read your comment at Robin's blog and thought I'd stop by to say hello. I L❤️VE your handiwork...exceptional works of art!!
    Sorry to read of your family's loss. At such a young age. Happy note tho...you will always have good memories.

    Nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your creations!! You are so talented. I know the holidays will be sad with the loss of your brother. I have been so bad at blogging. I sure will miss your 12 days of Christmas this year. I may have to go back and look at last years. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas, Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping by after I posted my last blog of the year to wish you all a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973