Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

A New Grandson and some Holiday Goodies for Sale

 Wow, has it really been two months since I posted?  Time marches on way too quickly!


Since our last visit, we have added a new grandson to our family.

Grant Christopher Montreuil, born two weeks ago.  He joins sisters, Allison and Elena.




 

I have been super busy with orders and Holiday Creations.  Here are just a few of the items I have made, which are available in my Etsy shoppe, with the exception of the little snowmen, which can be purchased directly from me.










 I"ll be back in after Thanksgiving to share my own

12 Days of Christmas event with you.


Blessings!

                 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new grandson. I can tell his sisters are so proud of him. I love, love all of your creations especially the standing santa's. Looking forward to your 12 days of Christmas. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....congratulations! What a little cutie patootie....and such a special blessing. His sisters look so proud of him...and so full of love. Love, love, love your Santas Wendy! You HAVE been busy!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is beautiful and a welcome joy to have in these trying times. Your newest creatives are wonderful, I haven't made dolls in ages, maybe I can make a few this year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.what a cute baby..i love baby.and other photos are great.keep it's
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973