Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Christmas in July Blog Hop!

Good afternoon dear friends.

Wow, the time is flying by and I find it hard to believe that January is nearly over.  We've had some nice days off and on this month, which makes winter easier to take.  This weekend was so nice, I was able to completely clean the chicken coop and pen.  Now the girls are neat and tidy once again.  
We even took the opportunity to take a little hike in the woods with the grandkiddos.  Ever try to get three or more kiddos to all look at the camera and smile at the same time?  LOL.

Sitting on a rock wall....

A little Tailgating lunch after our walk.
We had a lot of fun!




 The main reason for my post today is to put a call out to my fellow bloggers to help in my latest Blog Hop.  If you missed my post last month, I will bring you up to date.  I decided to hold off on my annual 12 Days of Christmas last December, because so many bloggers are now doing something similar....so...rather than give it up altogether, I decided to move my event to July! 
This will not only give us something to look forward to during the Summer, but it will also offer an opportunity to actually have the time create some of the wonderful goodies offered during the blog hop.

I had several wonderful ladies offer to help in my Christmas in July hop, but I am still looking for more volunteers.  All that is required of you would be to offer a favorite winter recipe and a pattern or craft tutorial.  Teaching our followers a new project or craft is great fun.
I hope you will consider joining in July's blog hop!
Just comment below if you are interested, and I will be contacting you with further information.

Thanks so much!


2 comments:

  1. You're grandbabies are so adorable. I am excited about your Christmas in July blog hop. I already have my recipe ready and I have been thinking of a craft. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fun day with the kids, even in the snow.
    Sounds like a fun idea, but I hate to commit right now, taking a brain break and hoping to get things done in the house for now.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973