Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Our new Grand-daughter has arrived!

Now some may say that the number 13 is bad luck, but I actually feel quite the opposite.  For one thing...I was born on the 13th of December...for another, I married my wonderful husband, Chris, on the 13th of August....and to keep the blessings flowing.....

our newest grand-daughter made her debut on Friday, May 13th!

Say hello to

Elena Elizabeth Montreuil

6lb 2 oz.
The happy family
Have a blessed week everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your newest grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joyful time for you all! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Wendy. She is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Wensy, living doll!!!!! I feel the same way about the 13, lucky.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Definitely a lucky number for you.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you all. She is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many many congratulations to you! She is so cute and smoochable!
    Be blessed
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation on your new 'bundle' from heaven Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Grandma! Another beautiful blessing~♥Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on a sweet granddaughter! I have a daughter borm on Friday the 13th!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973