Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! correct links

Happy SonDay everyone!

Welcome back to the Ravenwood Whimzies 
12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!

I'm so happy you stopped by again today. It's hard to believe we are already half way through the blog hop!

 Wasn't Heather's post wonderful yesterday?  I loved the tutorial she shared for the yo-yo trees...they are adorable.  It would be fun to make a whole forest of them...if only I had the time. I now know what goes into Heather's Grandma's Sand tart cookie recipe (I was hoping that would be the recipe she shared) and they certainly look yummy!  If you missed Heather's post, just hop on down to my post from yesterday, and you'll find the links to her blog and Facebook page, where you can find her wonderful tutorial and recipe.




Today we are traveling to the southeastern part of the country, to northwest Alabama, where our next blogger, Danice lives. Danice's blog is called Homespun Hannah's.  Danice is also a very multi-talented lady.  She's a quilter, stitcher, wool applique artist, doll maker and crafter extraordinaire.  I've done several swaps with her, and she is always so generous with her time and talent.  She's a very helpful blogger as well, giving me advice many times when I've asked for help.

Danice's name is pronounced much like Janice, which is in fact, her twin sister's name.  Sometimes her parents called them Dan and Jan!.  Danice lived in Mississippi for 22 years, and graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2008 with a Bachelor in Fine Art in Theatre/Costume design.

Danice shares that their family always meets at her mother's house for Thanksgiving and Christmas meals.  One of her 'must have' holiday treats is her mother's fudge brownies.  

If you are ready for another great tutorial and recipe, let's head on over to Danice's blog, Homespun Hannah's now for some more fun and tasty treats! 



I will see you on Monday morning, bright and early, for another great blog hop guest!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Blessings


5 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, hard to believe today is day six. I can't wait to see what Danice has in store for us. She is a sweetie and one talented lady. Didn't know she was a twin. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Sunday Morning,

    We are on our way to Danice's for a visit, Prudence is running so I had better catch up with her.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you for doing this Wendy! It was a great idea and I am enjoying it so much! I love getting to know my fellow bloggers better too!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Danice's recipe looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog hop so far Wendy, everyone's contributions have been fabulous! Off to visit Danice, I know whatever she is sharing with us will be wonderful as well. Thanks again for hosting, this is so much fun! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973