Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Renovation Sale - Starts tomorrow, October 23rd.

Good morning Prim Peeps!

Remember last week when I told you about two big announcements, and joked that no...no new grandbabies yet.....WELL....the joke was on me, as we just found out last Sunday that our oldest son and his wife are expecting again!!!!!  So happy for them and cannot wait to greet our new grandbaby in May.

You will also recall that I told you about our renovations here at our 1830 home.  I've discovered while emptying out the room, that I need to declutter a bit, and will be hosting Part One of my Renovation Sale, tomorrow, October 23 - Part Two will be next Friday.

I will have many antiques and collectibles up for grabs......See you then!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Grandbabies are the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How many grandbabies will this make? I have 5 and I LOVE them ALL to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973