Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Prim Ponderings

It's a chilly morn' here in Central New York.  The temps have dropped to the 40s, but I'm somewhat glad, because it forces me to stay inside and work on things that otherwise, in the flurry of activity outside, remain undone.

There is laundry to catch up on, orders to work on, a rhubarb pie to be made, and the vacuum needs to be run.  I'm also putting the finishing touches on several new items, which I will be offering for sale during my FB update on Friday evening at 6.

So in place of my senseless ramblings about daily chores, I will leave you with more pictures.

Fresh from the oven - can't wait to eat it.

Peter & Joey enjoying Lowes!

The two polish chicks we got recently...sadly, my Mother's Day present, the little gray one, died yesterday...causes unknown.

Rainbow after a recent storm

Flooding in our creek after the recent storms

Allie looking cute and so grown up, as I posed her in front of the yellow tulips growing along the field.

Lily says 'What's up"?

Telly and his girlfriend, enjoying the sunny day.

One of our Barred rocks.

Artemus the Rooster - looking for a new home, as two roos is one too many.

Mrs Howell, strutting her stuff.
 
Have a blessed day everyone.

  "But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you;
  or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you.
  Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this?
  In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind. 
John 12: 7-10 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy, Your pie looks delicious! Your grandbabies are soooo adorable. I am sorry about your chicken, the polish chickens are so cute. My sister and BF have chickens yours and love them, one I think is called Americana and lays different colored eggs. Have a beautiful day! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973