Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Finally Friday!

Chicken coop is all cleaned out....now on to putting the finishing touches to my offerings for my Saturday evening update on my Facebook page Ravenwood Whimzies Primitive & Country Crafts

 I am in full Fall mode now!
This little lady still needs her hand-painted eyes and kitty. I'll have her, and so much more tomorrow night at 6 pm!

********************
In other news....
I have had a couple of my regular pin-keep swappers ask if I will be holding my bi-annual swap again this Fall.  I already have thought about this and decided that since we have done a Fall-themed pin keep swap the last couple of years, I would wait just a tad longer (mid-September) before I do another swap...and the theme will be Winter Pin Keeps.  I'm letting you know ahead of time so that you can start your mind whirling with great ideas!  I'll do a post in a couple of weeks ladies...with all the details.

Have a great weekend everyone...and I look forward to seeing ya over on FB tomorrow night for my update at 6 pm!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy, you sure have been sewing up a storm. I love your new creation. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973