Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Wising all Dads a very blessed Father's Day...and a special wish for my own Dad...may God bless you today and always!  You have been our rock, our adviser, our teacher and our guide.  We love you so much!

Without you...none of this would be possible!
This picture is from last year at Allie's baptism.  Hoping to get a new picture tomorrow.  
Nephew, Jake
Son, Scott
My Great Dad
Husband, Chris
Petie...oh so tiny in this picture
Son, Drew

Happy Father's Day everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Father's day to all the wonderful fathers in your life. I am blessed to still have my dad. Each day with him is a blessing. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fathers Day to your family.
    You were blessed to have such a wonderful dad.
    Woolie Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful picture Wendy, Happy Father's Day to Hubby, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973