Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Frantic Friday

Oooh....I'm mad!.....I was in our bedroom this morning getting dressed, making the bed and such...and went to grab my camera off my dresser...somehow I didn't quite grab the strap and BANG...on the wood floor it fell...and yup..you guessed it...now it won't work!  I had lots of pictures  I wanted to share with you today!

Pictures of crafts
Pictures of Chickens
Pictures of flowers
Pictures of my Fall decorating so far

but I am sorry to say that I cannot share any of them today.  Hoping my dear Mr. Whimzie can fix it so I can share with you soon.

Could I ask you for some prayers for my Mom though...she is having some chest pains that seem to be getting worse...waiting to hear more from my Dad.  They are over an hour away, so it is hard just waiting.
Thank you!

Wishing you a blessed weekend!
Beautiful old train bridge behind my brother's house.

11 comments:

  1. I dropped one of mine and it stopped working, thankfully my BIL was giving me a new one. Prayers coming for your mom and I hope it is nothing serious.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers being said, I will put your Mom on our Church prayer list on Sunday.

    The camera - oh dear.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Mom is felling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy,
    So sorry about your camera. I hope all is well with your mother - sending good thoughts & prayers your way.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all goes well for your Mom.
    Hope he can fix the camera.
    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy, Last year my camera bit the dust and my new one just isn't the same. Sending prayers for your mother, hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy - So sorry to hear about your camera, as well as your mother. When life has settled down, please feel free to email me so that we can talk about the spoolie swap. Deb has paired us. I'm hoping you enjoy Halloween, but I could also make a fall one.

    Kim K. kenwardk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, hope you can get your camera working again. Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers going up for your dear mother. Hope it isn't anything too serious.
    Hope your hubby is able to fix your camera, I can totally understand how upsetting it is not to be able to retrieve special photos.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you hear more from your dad soon and that your mom is doing better. Also hope that your camera is soon back in business! ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a bummer! Yah, hopefully he can fix it, he sounds like a handy guy, I'll bet he'll figure it out :)
    Glad to here you are going to be taking care of your granddaughter, how fun!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973