Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Pin Keep from Theresa

Good evening Prim Peeps!
 

I ended up having 3 partners for my Second Annual Pin Keep swap.  I took an extra gal because we had an uneven number of people sign up, but then my dear friend, Theresa of Dulaney Woods Treasures, and I also decided to swap a pin keep.

I received my package from Theresa today, and as usual, she outdid herself.  I was thrilled when I opened the package.
My gorgeous, personalized pin keep, baby bibs for the new little ones in our family, a sweet little bear that Theresa made, a blackened beeswax sheep ornie, a bag of Cadbury mini-eggs, which I promptly gobbled up, and a sweet note.

I love the colors Theresa used...and she made my pin keep so special

The adorable baby bibs

Peter loves his new bib Theresa! 
 Thank you so much Theresa - I love each and every thing, especially my Pin Keep and I am so blessed to be your swap partner!


Kizmet crawled into this box when I was packing up orders.

Off to bed now everyone....have a wonderful Friday!

9 comments:

  1. She is so talented and thoughtful. How long until you finished the chocolate eggs? Mine lasted a few minutes... If that! Thank you for organizing this Wendy! It was so much fun!!!!!!!

    Love and hugs!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow do I love your pinkeep and also your baby bibs. Theresa does the most amazing work!!!

    Hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,what an amazing swap!I love the pinkeep as well as the rest of the goodies she sent.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy.....Wow!!!! Lucky you, wonderful pin keep and goodies....cute bibbs.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Swap items. I just love pin keeps. How thoughtful the baby bibs are! Peter is so cute and so adorable in the bib :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy, what a wonderful swap, that Theresa is one talented lady, love everything!!! hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pinkeep is lovely but I just think those bibs are too darn cute!Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great swap, love them all. I want to thank you for hosting it, I had a great partner and can't wait till next years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Goodness....I love the photo of Peter and his bib!!! I'm so happy you like everything. It's always fun swapping with you. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973