Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Swap Partners have been sent out

All emails have gone out to the Christmas in July Swap partners.  If you did not receive an email from me, or need further information on your partner, just jot me a note and I'll try to help!  I try to remember to include everything you will need, but sometimes I miss something...so don't hesitate to contact me.  Have fun creating everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Wendy! I am so excited!!
    Be blessed!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, I feel so bad that I missed to join the Christmas swap in July. I have my own website shop and I have alot of Christmas prim goodies.
      I have been in the hospital for a few days and I just read your post.
      Is there maybe a way I could join in, if not that is okay!
      Thank you again for my tree you posted and your prayers, please keep praying for my family and I.
      BIG HUGS to a SPECIAL gal,
      Summer Blessings,
      Tricia XO

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973