Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Checking in...

Hello all - I'm back to the old house this morning to box up more things and get some shopping done so I can actually start cooking at the new house!  I thought I would check the email and blog and catch up a bit.

I forgot my camera this morning, so no pictures yet!  Sorry.  I did want to ask a favor though from you gals...if you happen to see that I have won a giveaway or such, please leave me a comment on my blog so I don't miss claiming it...I simply can't keep up with all the posts right now and sure would appreciate you letting me know!

Enjoy your Wednesday and God bless!  Til next time....

5 comments:

  1. Your're a busy lady Wendy! Can't wait to see some pics, but will be patient! LOL! Take care ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, Sweetie.... Have fun! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, moving and in this heat. Do be careful you don't get too hot. Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had quite the summer! A wedding and moving, too. Glad to hear you're doing well and looking forward to seeing those photos. Take care! ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy. I bet your new house is beautiful. 'Hope you and your family are doing well. Looking forward to the photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973