Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The first Pin Keep Pictures are in!!

 Take a look at this adorable pin keeps!  The first is from Cherie at Passing thru.  This was the first pin keep she has made and WOW...what an awesome job she did!

Cherie's partner in the swap was Danice from Homespun Hannah's. and the pin keep she made was her own design - and I just love it!  These two seemed to have a lot of fun with this swap and I hope the same is true for everyone else who has joined.

 I wanted to remind you all that your pin keeps must be mailed out by May 15th - no later!  I've had mine done for a few days, but haven't packed it up yet....here is a little tease

for Valerie over at the The Wooden Acorn - she's my partner and I'll be mailing her package soon!  I am hoping to create a link section, so you can link to your posts about the pin keep you receive - hope to have that done in the next couple of days.

I am trying to finish up a couple of projects tonight...but here is a peek at what I completed earlier today.    Uncle Sam is now listed on my Etsy site and my Selling Blog.

Have a lovely evening everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Those are great! I have mine for my partner finished and boxed up but until the flood waters recede I am stuck. I have emailed my partner and let her know that I will get it to her as soon as I can get out.

    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Cherie's and my photos. We really did enjoy the Swap. Thanks so much Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a complete tease Wendy. I am anxious to see all....you obviously know my "acorn" weakness. I have yours done...searching for a box. Hope to mail off today.

    Smiles - Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pinkeeps! I had too many other swaps going on or I would have signed up. I love your Uncle Sam too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this swap Wendy and thanks for letting someone who had no idea what a "Pin Keep" was, join in! I had a great time, had a wonderful partner and am happy to have been a part of it all. :) Cherie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973