Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunburnt Cow's Udderly Amazing New Shop Contest

Hello blogging friends!  I wanted to tell you about a new contest to be held by TRACY over at the Sunburdt Cow.  It's a special contest for NEW blog shops (new in the last 6 months) and it is designed to recognize your achievements and help you promote your blog.  Tracy has been kind enough to allow me to be one of the judges, but she can explain it so much better...so why not click HERE to find out all the information you need to enter.  The contest begins April 1st!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Wendy for stopping by and becoming a follower and for your sweet comment about my blog. I look forward to getting to know you more and becoming friends also. So happy to be in your swap. My mind is already working on what to create....Wishing you lots of smiles and sunshine.....Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing about the very first (of hopefully many)Udderly Amazing New Shop Contest at the Sunburnt Cow. I'm honored to have you as a judge since you're so talented!

    Pssst....my name is Tracy. :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973