Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

Hello my dear blogging friends!
I hope you have all recovered from the weekend and the exciting finish of the Super Bowl - Congratulations to the Packers Fans!  It was a fun game to watch, and I for one, am pleased with the outcome...it's not that I have anything against the Steelers, but I've always been one to root for the underdog.
We got up early yesterday and headed on over to our son's home for the day. It had snowed during the night and every tree and bush was coated with snow - it was very beautiful.  We arrived around 9:30 am to the smell of fresh coffee, chocolate chip banana bread and fresh cantalope.  It was tasty.  After lingering around the table with our coffee for an hour or so, hubby and I ran to a couple of store to grab a few things we can't get around home.  Most of the remainder of the day was spent eating way too many yummy treats and playing games with my son and his wife.  I tried my hand at making a pitcher of strawberry mojitos for us...and they turned out pretty well.  We left around 5:30 so we could be home in time  for the game at 6:30.
Not much else to report...have a couple orders to finish up today, then it is off to work for a while.   

I did want to remind everyone that there is still time to sign up for the Springtime Bunny Challenge.  Click on the link on the right side of my blog to sign up!  Have a wonderful week everyone.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973