Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, November 22, 2010

New Christmas Listings

These adorable fellows are from a pattern by Homebodies.  They are about 11 x 12. Price for either one is $17.95 plus traveling fee.  If you are interested, send me an email.
   I will be posting these items up for sale on my Esty Shop...they should be up by this evening.  See the link on my left sidebar. 
  Back to my sewing room now to work on a couple of orders I have!  Have a great day everyone!

20x6 with inset hangers on the back.  Price is $9.95 plus traveling fee.

O Holy Night pillow measures about 13x9.  $10 plus traveling fare.

8 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy! I'll bet you could use some lil elves in your studio too:) Have a scrumptious Thanksgiving Wendy!
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol-You BET I could use a couple of extra hands. Between my part-time job and trying to get ready for a show, some things end up being put to the side, like cooking really nice dinners and making cookies (my hubby can attest to that!). Oh well..happens every year, so I think he is used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well did you do a wonderful job on that snowman pattern I sent you..they look awesome..along with the other goodies.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great Wendy! Love the snowman pillow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great snowmen!! The snowman pillow is my favorite...too cute!!

    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy- they all look fantastic. I love the stitchery pillow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973