Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today was quite productive around the house and yard.  I moved some perennials and trimmed back some things, and picked more blooms from my hydrangea tree.  As you can see, I also picked a few veggies from the garden and baked some bread.  I love homemade bread and have been craving it for a couple weeks.  Since it was so warm today, I figured it was a good day for rising the dough.  It was almost too warm tonight while doing dishes.  Hubby was in the garage, the dog was panting at my feet and I was sweating, so decided to sit by the pond to cool off.  Lovely evening for it.  It is supposed to rain - sure hope so...things are very dry.  Thanks to all of my new followers - blessings to you all.

1 comment:

  1. You still have tomatoes! I'm jealous! I would love to have about a bushel or 2. Ours were all drowned out by rain this year. First time ever! Oh, but we have zucchini coming out our ears! I'm thinking about hickory nuts, apples and pears now!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973