Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Triple Surprise Cookie Bars

I thought I would share with everyone a tried and true recipe for some quick and easy, yet chewy and delicious cookie bars. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do.  Let me know!  Here is the recipe:

Triple
Triple Surprise Bars

1 c butter                                                      1  1/2 c. flour
1 c sugar                                                       2 t. baking powder
1 c brown sugar                                          1  1/2 c quick oats
2 eggs                                                           1 c chocolate chips
1 c shredded coconut                                 1/2 c chopped walnuts
 
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.  Add eggs and mix just until incorporated.  Stir in flour, baking powder, then oats, chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.  Combine well and put into a greased 15 x 10 jelly roll pan (cookie sheet with sides).  Bake at 350 for 15. Cool and cut into bars.  Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it would be really good. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973