Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Thursday, March 25, 2021

A Springtime Stoll

 It was such a lovely day on Tuesday, that one of my DILs invited me to visit the library and then go for a walk around town with her and the little ones. 

I decided to take photos of some of the interesting homes we passed by....










Someone began to renovate this old home, but stopped...I sure wish someone else would take over the reno, as it has stunning woodwork inside...so sad to see such a lovely home deteriorate.  The black and white photo below shows it is it's glory long ago..







And I will leave you with a sweet smile ....


Grant enjoying his first swinging outside.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.


1 comment:

  1. It must have been a pleasant day to be out in short sleeves! So glad you got to enjoy some time in it and with some peeps you hold dear. There are some beautiful homes/buildings there.... Those old homes always tug at my heartstrings and am so grateful to those who put the effort and investment into restoring/preserving them. As I write this, a beautiful historic old mansion is being demolished in the town nearest. I wrote about it in a blog post years and years ago as it had a reputation for being cursed. It is so very sad to see it being torn down. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973