Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Time flies!

 Good afternoon dear friends.

Today is a bitter cold day.  Yesterday we had plenty of snow.  Just came inside from snow blowing, while the hubby stocked up our wood for the wood stove.  The chickens got to peck a wee bit of grass exposed from snow blowing, and they seemed happy, but soon returned to the warmth of the coop.

It's a difficult time of year for all....Covid keeps us inside as well as the weather, and it is hard to keep up one's spirits when the winter doldrums set in.  I deal with this best by having a project, so the week after Christmas I pulled EVERYTHING out of our office area and we have been redoing it with cupboards, countertop and decluttering.  New paint, wallpaper and a little decor have gone a long way to transforming it.  I love working on projects during the winter...it helps things to go faster I think.

Today we will watch our beloved Buffalo Bills in the playoffs.  I will be stitching a Springy wool applique while we watch.  Our whole family are Bills fans, and we have been waiting since the 90s for the Bills to be good again, but alas, Covid and the weather will not allow us to all be together to watch the game....tis disappointing.

 I haven't been doing much creating lately, but instead have been indulging my love of quilting and applique in my spare time.  Hopefully next month I will get back my business mojo, but in the meantime, I will just enjoy this time to do what I want.

Hope you are all well.  Would love to hear what you have been up to lately.  Sending Prim blessing!

2 comments:

  1. I am stuck inside more and I am looking at the bright side, it is keeping me home more so I can have more time to work on projects.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday Wendy. Well, seems as though your beloved Bills had the same fate as our beloved Packers, unfortunately. I love your little bunny applique quilt! I always say I am going to tackle some larger projects (like the craft room) during these cold months, but somehow, I always seem to find too many other distractions. Hope your week is off to a good start. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973