Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Snowy Day

Is there anything more beautiful than freshly fallen snow....even if we do wish Spring would hurry.....

view from the front yard.

Snoopy enjoying the snow


The big oak out back, dusted with snow.



It's been hard to keep my creative mojo lately, but I have managed to work on a wool applique project for a swap, as well as sewing up some bunnies.  I've got these two done, with lots of furry buns on my sewing table in various stages of completion.

Stay warm my fiends and be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Your snow is so pretty! We've only had 2 different days of snow here, not much and it was gone by the next day so not much time to enjoy it. =[ But definitely crafting weather... as that's what I've been up to also. Your bunnies are darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973