Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Reminising.......

Hello dear friends!

I certainly do miss the old blogging days....this time of year was always such fun...sharing decorating, baking and swap goodies.  Do you miss it too?

I invite you to stop at the TABS section on the top of my page, and revisit some of my
12 Days of Christmas posts from years past.  Maybe next year we can revive the idea, with a little help from my blogging friends.

You will find FREE crafty tutorial and recipes for the holiday season.  Here are just a few of the goodies you can find while browsing the TDC tabs....

I hope to be back next week with a Christmas tour of our 1830 home.  Until then, enjoy the season!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973