Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, December 22, 2017

Happy Birthday Peter

It's seems like only yesterday....but it was 5 years ago that our first grandchild,
Peter Francis
 was born.

He has brought such joy to us!
He loves tractors, robots, Grammy's pantry full of goodies, steak, chicken, spaghetti, cookies, cake and ice cream.  He is so interested in how things work and loves to be outside.  He loves to swing, ride Grandpa's tractor and have sleep overs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
dear Peter!

We love you so much.










The Three Musketeers! Peter, Joey & Todd

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable, it is such a fun age, I love taking Nick places, he makes everything more fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973