Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!

Welcome back everyone!

I am sad to see the Blog Hop winding down!  Just today's post, and then mine tomorrow, and we will be done for 2015!  I certainly hope you have been enjoying each day.

Yesterday's post by Theresa of Dulaney Woods Treasures was fantastic! I hope you were able to stop by Tee's blog. She provided an adorable snowman pattern, and taught us all how to do needle-punching.  She did a fantastic job instructing, and I am ready to try to needle-punch once again...my first foray into that craft resulted in a loopy mess..lol.  Theresa also shared an awesome recipe for Chocolate Covered Cherry cookies..oh my...those are two of my favorites, so I guess I'll add a couple more pounds to the waistline this holiday season and try those too!  Thank you so much Theresa for all the time you put into your blog post!  I so appreciate your help!

Today we head to a small town just outside Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, to meet up with Amy of Bumble Bee Lane.  I love to visit her area, and maybe next time we travel south, I can meet up with Amy too! 
 If you enjoy primitive swaps, chances are you have joined in one of Amy's at some point.  She is the queen of the Prim Swaps!  LOL. Swaps always take a lot of planning and we all appreciate it when she organizes one of her great swaps.
Amy says that they spend Christmas at her Grandma's old farmhouse.  How special that must be...thinking back on all the Christmases come and gone spent at the farmhouse.  Amy also tells me that those holidays wouldn't be complete without some 'must-have' sugar cookies!  Everyone loves those!

I'll see you over at Amy's blog...can't wait to see what she has in store for us today.


 I hope you will return for our final day tomorrow....right here on my blog.  I have a festive tutorial for you and a family favorite recipe as well...oh yes...and that surprise too!

See you tomorrow!
God bless.

 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, I think the world of Amy and also hope to meet her one day. I have participated in many of her swaps and have made so many wonderful friends through her swaps, I know I will be in for a treat,so I need to rush over to Amy's blog. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,

    Miss Prudence and I are on our way over to Amy's, hope to see you there too.

    Happy Friday.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the big final tomorrow! Been so much fun! ~♥Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy again I have to say thank you for this year's 12 days of Christmas. I loved reading your intro each day and then getting the great info from the wonderful people that joined you in this! Can't wait for tomorrow but sad to see it end!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad the blog hop is winding down, it's been so much fun! Can't wait to see what Amy is sharing today, hopping on over to take a look. Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973