Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A couple of BIG announcements!

Good morning Prim Peeps!

Hope this post finds you all happy and healthy.
I've got a couple of news goodies to share with you, and the first is to announce that....

no...no more grandbabies...yet.....lol

I 've been busy preparing for a

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!


I've been working behind the scenes, contacting some of my favorite bloggers, to see if they would like to be part of a blog hop this Christmas time.  Now, you know I have done my
12 days of Christmas Celebration for several years now, but I thought it would be fun to get others involved as well, so this year I will be hosting a Blog Hop!

Most details to follow, but mark you calenders! 

 I've got some talented ladies lined up to share tutorials and recipes with you!





My next announcement is a special sale, here on my blog.
We are renovating a portion of our home right now, and while removing items from the room, I am finding that I have way too many things!  So, I'm going to be selling off some of my collections, and hopefully, you will find something you have to have.  
The sale will begin next Friday, the 23th.  That will give me time to take photos and determine prices.

Hope to see you then!
I'll post a reminder next week for those who wish to attend.  

Have a blessed Wednesday everyone.

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, so excited for the blog hop, it will be lots of fun. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, will look forward to your sale, Happy Fall, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited for the blog hop! Not sure I can afford to buy anything from your sale but it will be fun to look!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the Christmas blog hop Wendy and looking forward to seeing what treasures you are going to part with! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been hosting a 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop for a few years too with other designers... We have a fun time. Stacy Buttermilk Basin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973