Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, September 18, 2015

A little of this, a bit of that.....

Good morning friends.

Just popping in to say Hello and let you know that I haven't forgotten about you all. 
I've had a few big orders, which have kept me very busy.  In addition, I'm trying to make a some extra Fall/Halloween goodies to offer for sale.

The weather has been beautiful, so I'm also trying to squeeze in some much needed yard work before that old north wind blows again.  It sure is beginning to get dark early...I love the colors and smells of Fall, but in my heart, I'm a Summer gal.

Here's a cutie I finished up yesterday.  She's available on my FB page right now, but will be headed to Etsy soon.  I wasn't pleased with the pictures I took, so I will be redoing them in a better light...she looks bright orange and not as adorable as she really is.

to learn more about her.

Stay tuned in October for some big news for the coming Christmas season!
Have a blessed weekend.

4 comments:

  1. You sure have been working hard, love your new pumpkin girl. The weather has been gorgeous here too, I am loving it! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, you are a busy bee. Love your pumpkin gal, so prim prefect. Enjoying the weather here too,Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a fun piece. I have tons of fall patterns, just need to find them and maybe I can actually make some, this year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumpkin girl is so cute. Autumn is a beautiful season. Yes, it sounds like you really have been busy and working hard :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973