Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The days roll by.....

Good morning Prim Friends....

Time certainly flies by lately, but I haven't forgotten about my dear blogging friends.  We're very busy outside with Spring chores and working on our new chicken coop.  I'm also working on orders and watching grand-kiddos now and then...it all takes times.

There are spring chicks to attend to, the dreaded dandelions are in full growth, and the garden needs to be prepared for planting. 

Mother's Day was spent doing yard work, then we headed on over to our oldest son's home, where everyone gathered for yummy chicken kabobs, potato salad and homemade ice cream!  Drew & Maria got me a polish chick for Mother's Day (pics to come) and Scott & Steph gave me a lovely plant...in my favorite color - purple!

In the past week, my computer has died, the dishwasher is leaking and we had a severe storm blow through with 60 MPH winds, which littered the yard with tons of branches, big and small, which need to be cleaned up before I can mow again.



The grandkiddos are growing like weeds.  Joey is crawling all over and loves to watch Petie and Allie playing.
Allie having lunch on the porch with me last week.

Petie and Joey ready for baseball season!

He is sooooo cute!
A few woolie bundles I purchased at a yard sale.

Time to run now gals....Allie wants a nap and I've got a million things on my To-DO list for the day. 

Oh...almost forgot...I'm holding my May giveaway on my Facebook page....Click on the pictures on the upper right of my blog to find out how to enter to win!

Have a blessed day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Time does fly lately it seems.also busy time of the year in the yard and such...sweet pictures, such cuties they are.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, seems like there isn't enough time in the day is it.
    Sounds like you have been really busy. Can't wait to see your new chicken. Your grandbabies are all so adorable, try not to work too hard, wishing you a beautiful Spring. hugs, Lecia P. S. Love your wool bundles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those babies are so cute Wendy!
    wow, what a load of work after a big storm!
    enjoy the next weeks of May!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973