Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Is it just me?

Is it just me or does this new photo comment verification drive any one else nuts?
I don't usually like to complain, but while visiting my blogging buddies, many use comment verification (as I do) to eliminate spam postings, and it is driving me crazy.  I am beginning to feel stupid because some of them I just cannot figure out!  Choosing matching pictures seems like it would be easy until there just aren't any ones that seem to match....at least to MY eyes.

Rant over - lol

I'd much rather share fun things, like beautiful pictures of my grand-babies and nature.


Peter checking out my new pot of flowers and carrying around his new garden tools and the pumpkin reflector he played with last year until it was buried in snow.  He loves to just carry these things around.


Taking a break from playing for a cuteness pose.

Not to be outdone by his brother, Joey gets into the act too.

And then there is silly Allie, wearing "Grammy's" reading glasses.

Sunrise on Sunday morning after 7 am church.

The girls saying Good Morning!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE!
 


5 comments:

  1. oh I hear ya, LOL The kiddos are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuties......and I love John 10:10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't come across the verification yet. But I'm sure I will. (I love reading blogs, but I'm terrible at leaving comments!)

    Sweet kiddo pics! And love the one of your hens!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious grand kids! I know you are proud of them. And YES...it is driving me crazy. I had one today...Sushi! I didn't know what to look for! haha! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!! When did Peter and Allie get so big?! Christmas at your house must be so much fun with all the little ones!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973